Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my payment being rejected on checkout?
Note: If none of the issues we address below help you to resolve the problem, many customers have had success using the Paypal option at the bottom of the checkout page. Using the Paypal option, you can still checkout using your card, and you will not need a Paypal account to complete your purchase.
The most common reason a card is declined upon checkout is that information has been entered incorrectly. Most frequently the billing address (that is, the address on file with your card company) has been mistyped, or the cvv code on the back of the card has been entered incorrectly. In most cases, correcting these mistakes will allow the payment to be processed. If you are confident that you have entered this information correctly, we suggest you contact your bank to make sure there are no problems with your card.
Another common issue involves Visa Cash Cards and Visa Prepaid cards. These kinds of cards are difficult for conventional credit card companies to process, and they are often rejected without cause. Luckily, Paypal has made great strides in their ability to process these payments, so we recommend using the Paypal option at the bottom of the checkout page when using these cards.
How can I track my order?
When your order ships, YoYoTricks.com sends an email which contains your tracking information. This email is sent to the email address you provided when you placed your order. Occasionally these emails get placed in your email’s SPAM folder, so if you have not yet seen this email we recommend checking there. About half-way down in this email will be a section called Tracking Information which provides the link with your tracking number.
In addition, if you were signed into your Dojo Surplus user account when you placed your order, you will be able see your tracking information in the Recent Orders section of your account page. Simply click the order number and scroll to the bottom of the page to see your tracking information.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Dojo Surplus ships to US customers using the U.S. Postal Service. We have found this to be an inexpensive and reliable shipping method for our customers. Please note:
- Unlike UPS or Fedex the U.S. Postal Service does not guarantee shipment times. The shipping estimates we provide below are based on our years of shipping experience and feedback from customers.
- Dojo Surplus typically ships orders the day after the order is placed.
- You will receive an email from us letting you know when the order has shipped with your tracking number if one is available. If you do not receive this email please check your email’s SPAM folder.
- If you have created an account to place your order the tracking number for your order will also be available in the order details page of your account once it has shipped.
- Shipping estimates within the United States and Canada do not include Sundays or U.S. holidays.
Ship-time Estimates for the United States
- 1st Class – Usually arrives 3-5 days after the order has shipped.
- Priority – Usually arrives 2-3 days after the order has shipped.
Dojo Surplus uses a variety of shipping vendors – depending on where the package is being shipped – in order to maximize speed and reliability for every country.
- International Shipping (including Flat Rate tracked and untracked, as well as Free International Shipping for orders over $100) – Usually arrives 10 days after order is shipped. *** Please note – This time may take up to twice as long (and in rare cases, slightly longer) due to peak holiday shipping times, or customs delays, which are outside our control.
Where is my order? Why is it taking so long?
The tracking information which you received when placing your order (see above – How Can I Track My Order?) should tell you the current location of your package.
Sometimes a package will get stalled at a post office while it is on its way to you. If this happens, the tracking information will not be updated for several days because the post office which has your package is backed up, and they cannot process all the shipments they have received. While this is not common it does happen on occasion, and packages can be delayed as long as a week due to these kinds of backups. Since the post office does not guarantee delivery times, we can offer no compensation for delayed packages. When a package is delayed in this way, in our experience there is nothing that either the shipper (us) or the receiver (you) can do to expedite the process.
Do you ship to my country?
Dojo Surplus does its best to serve all countries internationally. In the interest of security for our users and preventing fraud, we manually set which countries can order from our website.
How to check if Dojo Surplus ships to your country
We ship to all countries listed in the dropdown below.
How to request shipping to your country
If you would like us to ship to your country, please contact us through the contact form below and request that we open shipping to your country.
How do I know if a product is available?
At Dojo Surplus we work hard to keep our stock numbers up to date. All available color options will be visible in the dropdown menu on the product page for every item we carry. If you see a product listed in this dropdown menu, then it is available for purchase and will be shipped once your order is placed. If you do not see a specific color or variation for a product listed on our website then it is currently not available.